How much does the Dr. Bernstein Program cost?
As every patient is an individual with unique and varying weight loss and health goals, so too can the overall cost of the program vary from patient to patient. The cost of the Dr. Bernstein program is based on a fee-for-service model, and while the price of the services are consistent from patient to patient, several factors can affect your overall total cost of the program:
- The more weight a person has to lose, the more time it will take to reach that person’s goal and the more services they will need.
- The rate at which a person loses weight will also affect the overall total cost. Someone who is very diligent with the program can lose more weight in a given period of time than someone who is follows the program less carefully.
- The quantity of services that are purchased at one time can also affect the overall cost. Our services are available in packages ranging from 1 to 48 visits. We offer progressive discounts for purchasing larger packages of services because it saves us some administrative work over the course of your treatment.
- Get to your goal weight. Your ideal healthy goal weight is that weight at which your body has lost all of its excess fat and is operating optimally. At this weight, it is easier to prevent rebound weight gain and maintain your ideal healthy weight over the long term.
- Attend the clinic regularly. Our research shows that those patients who come to the clinic more frequently are more diligent in following the program and lose more weight more quickly than those who come less often and are less careful with following the program. More frequent attendance helps to break your old bad habits quicker while reinforcing your new healthy habits for the long term. And a quicker weight loss means less time on the program and less overall total cost.
- Do the Maintenance Program. Maintenance is really what healthy weight loss is all about. The Dr. Bernstein Maintenance Program is designed for your individual needs to ensure you protect the investment you have made in yourself by losing weight in the first place and then keeping it off.
- Children under 17 years of age save 50% off any amount of services.
No matter how much weight you need to lose, you can be confident that you will get a lot of value from our services, both in terms of health and well-being, and cost. Plus, we back up our claims with our 10-lb guarantee. We know that everyone who follows the Dr. Bernstein weight loss program can lose up to 20 lb every month. That’s why we guarantee that you will lose at least 10 lb every month while following the program or we will treat you for free until those 10 lb are lost.
Call us at 1-888-DR-B-DIET (1-888-372-3438) or let us contact you, and speak to a representative who can help answer your questions and provide an estimate of the Dr. Bernstein weight loss program cost for you.