Hours of work: M-F: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Purpose of Job:
As a member of the Human Resources team, the Recruiting Assistant is responsible for providing recruiting support that includes resume screening, interviewing and reference checks.
- Responsibilities may include the following:
- Sort and screen resumes;
- Conduct pre-screen phone interviews;
- Schedule and participate in secondary interview with Manager via conference call;
- Update the “Interview Tracker” and send follow up email to candidate confirming the time/location of the interview;
- Assess candidate’s relevant knowledge, skills and experience with Manager;
- Conduct reference checks;
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- A college diploma and/or equivalent work experience;
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Positive demeanor with a willingness to learn.
*Individual weight loss may vary. Call for details. Compliance with our program is required.